Interesting stuff, however, I have the community has yet to find out if
prime is supposed to be something serious or just an experiment (or a
serious experiment?).

Doing OO in vanilla javascript, like doing sort of architecture in a
language without a framework, leads to poor design & maintainability... I
have yet to find an OO javascript framework that can compare to MooTools,
but then again, I do not feel confident about using MooTools anymore, and I
think this is a shared sentiment by the community.

It appears that prime is supposed to make MooTools exciting again, but
nobody appears to have an answer on that the direction of prime will have :(

--

---