From: "lobby card invasion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MOPO: SHIPPING QUESTION ?

I'm from Canada and I second everything Michael has said.

Zeev

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Greenwood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:37 PM Subject: Re: [MOPO] MOPO: SHIPPING QUESTION ?

Hi Larry

This is something I don't get either so I'm watching to see if anybody
has
any real ideas about this.  I am one of those people who regularly
receives
posters (one sheets, mostly) in tubes that are clearly marked with low
($4-$7) postage and I am guilty of bringing it up when sellers try to
quote
these $15 USPS prices to me.  I actually had an ebay seller end up
telling
me that the item had been previously sold because, I suppose, he felt I
was
being argumentative or lying.

I've always assumed that the calculations on the USPS website are wrong
and
for guidance only as I believe sellers when they quote me these prices
but
I am routinely surprised to find much less marked on the tube and/or
envelope.  There have also been times when the poster has come and there
has been a $14 postage paid...but these times are much fewer.  Honest!

Take care,
Michael