From: pj angel
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Klute Inserts at Auction: Another example

Channing writes All it takes is two bidders who really want a poster to make it
suddenly desirable and a bidding war ensues.

All too true.

I'd like to add something to this statement to make it read
All it takes is two LAZY bidders who really want a poster...

By Lazy I mean those who won't do a simple eBay search for the same title.

Case in point:

with less than 30 minutes to go -- no bids yet.

and this one that closed last night:

And please don't tell me it's because the emovieposter.com insert is rolled

pj

Roland Lataille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Channing is right. A 3-D postcard for Where Eagles Dare sold for around $275 on EBAY a while ago. I put mine up on EBAY and the highest bid I received was $19.

I sold a copy of a 1969 Boxoffice movie theatre trade journal magazine for $165 on EBAY two months ago. A month later I sold another copy of the same issue for $85.

Roland Lataille
Cinerama wen site:

All it takes is two bidders who really want a poster to make it
suddenly desirable and a bidding war ensues. It doesn't happen that
often but when it does the dealer should consider himself very lucky!

Channing Thomson

I support MOVIE POSTER BID (MPB) @ www.movieposterbid.com. The world's first movie poster only auction site. MPB is growing rapidly with the support of poster collectors and sellers just like you! And yes, it's cheaper than eB! ! ay and offers real customer support. Come join us today!

Do you Yahoo!?