I recently got an email from a pal saying that Kirk Hemett, the lead
guitarist from Metallica and a huge fan of horror films, especially the
Universal classics, was the buyer of the Bela Lugosi oil portrait that
was offered in a recent Heritage auction. He apparently paid a
humongously obscene amount of money for it, but I think he can probably
afford it.
   I also spoke with a seller a few years back who had just sold an
INVASION OF THE SAUCERMEN 3 sheet to Tim Burton's girl friend, who was
to going to give it to him as a Christmas present. And he was probably
expecting socks and underwear....
Greg Douglass.
Toochis Morin wrote:

The lead singer from the Red Hot Chili Peppers
collects 50's sci-fi.
Toochis
--- Phil Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I bought a couple of DVDs off Glenn, does that
count??

Phil Edwards Cinema Arts Pty Ltd
26 Vista Avenue
Soldiers Point
NSW 2317
AUSTRALIA
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone/Fax (International Dial) 0011 61 2 49847233
Phone/Fax  (Domestic Dial) 02 4984 7233
Website: www.cinemarts.com