I have to admit...  I checked out MPT a long time ago, and didn't really care for it.  But, recently I've joined up and am lovin' it!  It's kind of like what Mopo was like 4-5 years ago.

If you like this list, definitely give MPT a try...

Bob
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Prices Sci Fi POsters

THis is the second or third time I looked at the movie poster talk site. I must have been on Mars every single time. This time I was blown away. Great topics about movie poster collecting and much more. Every MOPO member should also give it a look. I will sign up, no doubt. There are really great topics and intelligent answers and feedback.
Happy Hunting
Philipp
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com