my tv room has about 80 posters displayed, and they are perfectly balanced.  no wall space left !!!!     my non-displayed posters number about 8 (3 one sheets plus inserts and half sheets,,,,,,,)  i have 2/3 bids pending on ebay now, and have placed bids at Heritage.  so, i am not stopping.   i am a collector, and only buy things i like, so i buy to collect, not invest!!!   i maintain a WANT LIST, which is printed below................but does anyone have ideas about displaying nice pieces when you have no more wall space????   i do not want to extend my collection outside my tv room.   that's overkill..

i am a collector, and i enjoy looking at my collection.  there is no reason that one of my favorite films' posters--ARSENIC AND OLD LACE--should be unframed and not displayed.

of course through the years, i sell things..............and probably next to go will be my one-sheet of CROSSFIRE.

ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO DISPLAYING WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF WALL SPACE????   is there a special frame that you can use to store and rotate posters?>?>?

WANT LIST:

MORTAL STORM
TOMORROW IS FOREVER (mint one sheet only)
ESCAPE (1940--Shearer, Taylor) (insert/half only)
BACK STREET (1932 only or early R)
THE HEIRESS (half only)
ALL ABOUT EVE (insert only)
REBECCA (insert only)
SUSPICION (insert/half only)
PRIVATE LIVES OF ELIZABETH & ESSEX (insert/half)
BISHOPâS WIFE
I CONFESS (half/insert)
STRANGERS ON A TRAIN (half/insert only)
THE PARADINE CASE (insert only)
IMITATION OF LIFE (1934 only)
bette davis inserts or half sheets-----deception,
    old maid, stolen life, skeffington, human bondage
    and others from the 1940sâ.