From: Michael B
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:24 PM
Subject: [MOPO] what do you do when you run out of wall space??? and my WANT LIST

my tv room has about 80 posters displayed, and they are perfectly balanced.  no wall space left !!!!     my non-displayed posters number about 8 (3 one sheets plus inserts and half sheets,,,,,,,)  i have 2/3 bids pending on ebay now, and have placed bids at Heritage.  so, i am not stopping.   i am a collector, and only buy things i like, so i buy to collect, not invest!!!   i maintain a WANT LIST, which is printed below................but does anyone have ideas about displaying nice pieces when you have no more wall space????   i do not want to extend my collection outside my tv room.   that's overkill..

i am a collector, and i enjoy looking at my collection.  there is no reason that one of my favorite films' posters--ARSENIC AND OLD LACE--should be unframed and not displayed.

of course through the years, i sell things..............and probably next to go will be my one-sheet of CROSSFIRE.

ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO DISPLAYING WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF WALL SPACE????   is there a special frame that you can use to store and rotate posters?>?>?

WANT LIST:

MORTAL STORM
TOMORROW IS FOREVER (mint one sheet only)
ESCAPE (1940--Shearer, Taylor) (insert/half only)
BACK STREET (1932 only or early R)
THE HEIRESS (half only)
ALL ABOUT EVE (insert only)
REBECCA (insert only)
SUSPICION (insert/half only)
PRIVATE LIVES OF ELIZABETH & ESSEX (insert/half)
BISHOPâS WIFE
I CONFESS (half/insert)
STRANGERS ON A TRAIN (half/insert only)
THE PARADINE CASE (insert only)
IMITATION OF LIFE (1934 only)
bette davis inserts or half sheets-----deception,
    old maid, stolen life, skeffington, human bondage
    and others from the 1940sâ.