The only issue I knew of, was that you had to have a return address and it could not be a PO box.

Dale

From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vaughn K. Mann
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:17 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] New Mandatory Address Requirements for Canada

Hello,

What are the specific requirements?....................I just sent about 10 up there............Thanks, Vaughn

At 03:04 PM 3/9/2005 -0600, Captain Bijou wrote:

Are all MoPOers aware of the recently instituted mandatory addressing requirements on all mail sent to Canada??

A worker at my local post office gave me a inter-office bulletin outlining the new requirements, which begins with the following paragraph:

"Canada has instituted mandatory addressing requirements on all incoming mail. Canada is refusing all mail that does not conform to the new requirements and has been returning truckloads to us every day."

I've had two packages to Canada recently returned for no apparent reason. The culprit must have been the way the labels were addressed. Any other MoPoers have this experience recently??

Earl Blair
CAPTAIN BIJOU
www.captainbijou.com