I have been reviewing the Posts, and hearing all the responces.. and still
with all these
ramblings.. I see why its hard with a court or without to get justice or even
public opinion.
The world has been a place of spin doctors since Bilblical or recorded History
even.
theres always the published story and then the behind the scenes story.
the Only ones that would seem to know the Truth are Bruce , his employee and
perhaps Ebay if they truly had irrevocable info tha we cannot even ponder,
My personal defence of Bruce, was not based on dealings.. as Ive never bought
or sold anything To Him that I can remember, so my defence was based on
compassion as I know what a large
amount of sales he has done and guilty or not guilty the pain of loseing
business in these times hurts all.
I am not certain what happened as I have not seen both sides so how can I make
a Judgement??
or even Opinion?  I cannot.
So i will just say as I did for Hughes and the otheres.. we all make mistakes,
and hopefully we learn
and can move on and become better from the experiance. Its very hard to make
proper choices
and when you add stress, and family strains, and financial loss it gets harder.
I liken it to being on a cliff on each side.. a move to far left or right and
you fall down the cliff. so balance is to stay in the middle.
also remembering we are always one step away from success But also one step
away from failure.
 again its the balance that allows us to move and yet not believe we ae above
anyone or anything..
that we are blessed beyond words with so many things..I have a pity party once
a day and sometimes like when i just got taxes think why even try.. then.. I
think why not try..
Did you see the Pope try to talk even though he was in a utter time to give up?
did he do it for ego, Money? or because he was feeling well?
that to me regardless of religous beliefs was a act of Courage,,, shit if I
have a cold i can barely rise.. I am a drama queen whiney baby.. and to have to
face myself and  see others that have less has

made me know that there are Millions of reasons to LIve and help all we can..
so Bruce and anyone that may have had setbacks in health , money, Jobs, or
whatever.. the WAR is with..
The concepts and things that would hold people from healing in mind and spirit
and Body..
the solution is that we understand that and get to work in any way to help
someone breakthrough to peace its the only solution that i can Imagine.. so in
our work , our Play, our networking,
 I know many already apply these things alot more than I would ever do and do
it silently..
and that is the best of all. personally I am not there yet..  and may never
be,, most the times I think. hey I have my own problemes here.  Sorry!! but
some days I actually try and  then I know
its possible someone may also give undestanding to me.. so its a win for all
mankind.
basically if every action was to help a brother we would get so much done
quicker than
with deception..  deception is illusion.. illuson is not real... genuine
compassion can do wonders
and can motivate everyone,, deception destroys and comprimises  compassion..
But the best part is Compassion
rises above all forever and ever. IMHO  otherwise it everyman and woman for
themselves..

best to everyone always,

Tom