From: "Eric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:39
Subject: [MOPO] Can MPB handle Bruce's auctions?-Saving searches

One thing that would help mopobid tremendously, at least with me, is
the ability to save searches.  This would become even more important
with a higher number of items passing through the site.

I know that you can't save searches on the site itself yet, but is
there a way to preserve them by adding them to your favorites in
Internet Explorer.  I tried this, but it just takes me back to the
generic search screen.

Best of luck,

Eric