Hi Phil, DKinSD,

All,

I've add the following statement to all MoviePosterBid.Com auctions:

eMails to AOL accounts are bouncing back or D.O.A. If you have an AOL email address you must PayPal within 24 hours of auction ending on your own and notify me of payment intent (paypal or that you are mailing payment) at email [EMAIL PROTECTED]. Please take it upon yourself to do so. I am not ignoring you. You have a major problem with your AOL account. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours of auction ending, the auction is null and void. pja

However, I'm thinking about shortening the statement a bit to read:

If you use AOL please do not bid.

pj

Phil Edwards Cinema Arts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Scott - Clearly a problem and AOL seems right in the middle of
it. After my last post I got an email from Freeman saying he'd received
none of my mail and that the message I poster on MoPo had been sent on
to him by a friend.

So I replied to him about that, stripped out all the links he'd asked
for to look at some posters, made sure there were no "offensive" words
or ones that could be construed that way y some AOL filters and sent it
off into the ether and asked Freeman to contact me if he got it. So far
nothing.

No doubt some AOL users may get this, maybe not. Maybe Freeman will be
one of them, maybe not. I certainly won't be opening an AOL account
simply for the express purpose of being able to communicate with people
who use AOL.

Isn't there something about Free Speech somewhere that is covered by this?
Phil
!
Scott Burns wrote:

> MoPo'ers:
>
> I'm still working with American U on our delivery problems. There is
> still a problem with subscribers who receive their posts in DIGEST
> mode. I have also contacted AOL on their blocking of listserv mail,
> but so far no progress to report.
>
> I wish I had more concrete news to report. Stay tuned.
>
> Scott
> MoPo List Owner

> Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com