I had a 45 inch hotwire to shrink wrap..( costly) . its labor intense (
time is Money).. Looks good for clarity However cost is pr0hibitive.. 30
inch shrink film as you need cutoff will be nuts for Dupont clysar.. you
need 75 gauge to 100 gauge film and you need corragated board - d flute
and best white one side... about 70-120 per sheet in 1000 lots.. Plus you
will need to use a indutrial heat gun to shrink each unit... Like 3-5 mins
a Poster waste OF TIME!!! OK... stick with Poly bags  71 cents and they
stretch wheras  shrink has no integrity once it rips.. If you have lots of
posters  call www.bagsunlimited in Rochester.. and get the sleeves.
downfall In 500 years they will release acid... and they ge cloudy from
the polyethelene being unstable.. Or better  IDEA-Ill sell you a lot of
one sheets bagged and Boarded for 5.00 each for like 600 units and you do
no labor and sell the Puppies and get moula!
ready to go posters...  a instant poster store!   the posters alone are
worth 5-10each wholsale..
I am just on a mission.... what that mission is,,,Only   Santa knows..:)

best, Tom