Henceforth, please address off-topic posts to me privately, not publicly.

Claude:

Because I disagree w/all of your declarations about -- oil companies (we
could take oil now if we wanted it in Iraq, Kuwait and Qatar, the so-called
"no blood for oil" screed) -- extremist judges (Roberts is an extremist?) --
tax cuts (we've lived through deficits and the threat of federal
bankruptcies before; they mean nothing to the avg. non-governmental-working
Joe who only cares about keeping his job) -- and the implication that Bush
is SINGULARLY responsible for the disaster in Katrina -- well, because I
disagree, 2008 isn't "too long" to wait for the Bush era to end.

I've already admonished the President for failing to wrest control from
state and local officials in Louisiana to rush troops from disparate states
-- into a unfamiliar region far greater in size than several Manhattans
combined.  Nothing this president does between now and 2008 -- will change
the minds of people who want him out.  Nothing.  Only people who hate Bush
think 2008 is too long.  I disagree with some of his views.  He has failed
with immigration, health care, social security, the push to get oil from the
Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWAR), but I do not hate him.  I do not
care what other nations think.  I may criticize, but at the end of the day,
I still support any president in the Oval Office, even if my candidate does
not win.  That's it.

David