Al

I never called you a liar there at all.  I only explained what had happened and
what the problem was with the poster..  You called me a liar and said if there
were any spots on the poster that I had put them there.  That is why that forum
is so handy...I could quickly post photographs to prove my side.  Foxing makes
a poster look like it's covered in mildew like freckles.

The poster IS VF/NM from 15 feet away or from your poor ebay photos.  Up close
it has foxing which, I believe, is not a common characteristic of the NM
poster.  Maybe I'm wrong.  The description should have read VF/NM with foxing
freckles all over the white parts.

I know I had not reached a 'dead end' as David says because I could return it.
However, the double postage would be coming close to 3/5 the cost of the item
anyway so it's rarely worth it on a $40 poster.  I just sucked it up and I'll
give it to my pal who I watched the film with as a teenager.  He's not a
collector and he'll put it on his attic studio wall, I'm sure.  He'll notice
the foxing though, for sure.

I'm only adding a second voice of warning about your grading since that was the
problem with the first complaint as well.  My post at NSFGE was humourous.  I'm
not an egotistical nut...I like to kid around.  The people on that forum know
this...you didn't get it.  Sorry

Thanks to Dr Vollin for taking my side.  I've said it before and I'll say it
again, he's the best friend a poster collector can have!

Take care,
Michael