Nat,

I'm with you here. I also need poster "foxing" explained.

Mike, since you know what it means, maybe you can answer. How's my "teenager" doing up there? If you ever want to sell her back, let me know.

Hey everyone! Mike Greenwood's walls! ...and one bed.

http://planetmopo.bigtownfilmposters.org/id31.htm

pj

Yep, it's best to have DrV on your side. To have it otherwise would be inconceivable.

The new House of Poe web site is up and running: www.HouseofPoe.Com - This time he's serious.

Natalie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Re "foxing". I've seen it listed as a condition but I don't know what it
is.

I describe everything I can when I list movie paper. I've been on the
end of far too many dud gradings not to.

Natalie

Michael Greenwood wrote:

> There is only one side to my story. The poster was 'virtually mint', as you
> described, but you missed a final inspection which would have revealed the
> foxing problem quite clearly and easily. Your photo also failed to be
> well-defined enough to show any true details such as this problem. Slowness
> only bothers me when it's compounded by condition issues.

Send a message addressed to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]