From: "Tom A. Pennock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Congratulations To Ed Flood & His Wife!!!
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:52:53 EDT

I hope Ed Flood and his wife don't mind me breaking this wonderful and
happy
news. Ed's wife gave birth to three healthy triplets. I am so happy
for my
friend Ed and his wife. What a wonderful event to start off the new
week on
very happy note.
My Best Wishes and Congratulations To Them Both!

Sincerely,

--Tom Pennock

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/