From: "Natalie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:00 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Creature from the black lagoon poster

"Half sheet" is a description, not a size. Just like one sheets vary in
size, I'm sure half sheets do too. Given you didn't know a whole lot
about its provenance, measurements should have been included.

Natalie

Al Shevy wrote:

UHH ok maybe I have to do this for the SLOW members here. The size is
HALF
SHEET. NOT ONE SHEET. NOT INSERT.but a H.A>L>F>S>H>E>E>T>. DO YOU SEE
THIS
HAAALLLFFFF SSSHHHEEEETTTTT. Yes I know I am yelling. This is insane. And
THATS THE TRUTH. HALF SHEET. Yes Im sticking to that. HALF SHEET. Yep
thats
right HALF SHEET. Did I say HALF SHEET.In case you missed it one last
time
HALF SHEET.Is that TRUTHFUL enough for you?????
Al