From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Phillip Wages
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:43 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] SPAM-LOW: Re: [MOPO] WTB: Top portion to the 1957 Invasion of the Saucer-men 3 sheet

I agree with JR.  I've been collecting incomplete posters (for myself and others) for some time and have had no success joining a single poster.  I'm inclined to believe there are pieces out there for some of the pieces I have, but who knows where they are?  Perhaps they are in the same place as all those missing socks....

"Fabricate" (to make into fabric?) the poster and enjoy it.  Just confirm with your restorer that if you ever find the original piece you would want it re-done so you can be aware of the costs involved beforehand.

Phil