In the mail today I received some posters I would describe as in poor condition.
In fact, I don't think I would sell them I think they're in that bad a shape.

These three posters the seller described as "WOULD LOOK GOOD IF FRAMED", "A FEW
CREASES ON CORNERS DUE TO AGE" and "IN GOOD CONDITION APART FROM CORNERS BEING
CUT OFF". What wasn't mentioned was cross fold holes, extra folds, water
damage, one has been folded inside out (with image facing out), and I know
these posters weren't folded that way, tears, stacks of pinholes, an
unbelievable amount of fold wear (this alone makes them undisplayable in their
current condition), etc.

If that's not bad enough, my concerns about packaging were completely ignored by
the seller, whose idea of "well packaged" is two pieces of cardboard, and that's
it. Two pieces taped around the edges, posters floating inside. No, I'm not
kidding.

So the question is, do I file a claim with Paypal, not get all my money back, or
go straight for a chargeback to get it all back? Yep, they are that bad. Talking
with the seller won't get me anywhere, and I've already been down the ebay "item
not as described" waste of time.

Memo: writing "Fragile" and "Don't bend please" in red texta all over won't make
the post office treat it any better!

Advice appreciated,
Natalie