Last time I looked, there were 21, 278 of which 14,121 were regular
buyers (i.e. purchased more than 4 items in a 12 month period).

And Dave, that is a trick question about the tootsie roll tootsie pop,
isn't it?

How does one qualify what a poster "collector" is? Is "two" a collection?

If Ken Schacter only had the METROPOLIS and KING KONG three sheets, and
nothing else in movie posters, would he still qualify as a movie poster
collector? Not sure what those two babies are worth together (well, we
know the robot component from the recent press on the subject) so let's
err conservatively and say $1 million for the two. Does that make Ken
any less or any more of a movie poster collector than the guy who has
1000 posters that are worth, say, $10 each?

Phil

David Lieberman wrote:

I'd say 10,000 at least. Probably more like 20,000, or even much more.

Might as well ask how many licks it takes to get to the center of a
tootsie roll tootsie pop.

The world will never know.

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com