Ok, so lets say that is true JR

Lets just think about America and Europe.....

That's approx 751 Million... Is 100,000 such a big slice of that figure?

I still say that what you are saying JR is not true as these "population
below poverty line" figures speak many words

China - 10%
United States - 12%
India - 25%

OK So India has much more poverty, BUT.....

China has less poverty than USA with a population of 1.3 Billion people so
potentially it could have more disposable income per person, I'm not saying
it has but you can't say it has not. These figure have all come from the CIA
website.

We can speculate all day but we will never know a true figure.

I stand by my guess of 100,000 and as I have said this is just my own
opinion.

Andy