Long daybills and 13 x 30s co-existed, so perhaps (and quite likely) the
original was a long daybill. My FOREIGN CORRESPONDENT is a long daybill,
for example.

And for the record, sellers can correct a listing after a bid is placed,
by cancelling bids, making the correction and re-listing the item.
Phil

Richard Halegua Comic Art wrote:

isnt the size also a note to it's year of release..
shouldnt all daybills prior to 1939 be the "long daybill" size instead
of 13x31 ??