Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:31
Subject: [MOPO] KONG

Being a sci-fi & horror fan, I am going to see King Kong on Monday. BUT i know from the previews, it will not come close to the original. I admire Jackson's enthusiasm & life long obsession with the movie, but the original will never be duplicated and WATTS her name is no Fay Wray. Watch for the upcoming computer generated remake of the WIZARD OF OZ, starring Robert Deniro, Christopher Walken, Dustin Hoffman, Al Pacino, Queen Latifa and Jessica Simpson as Dorothy
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com