Just the other day I got a PP payment from some guy. $10, and that's it. That
was the price of the item he won from me. No postage. He was obviously planning
on having it delivered by my new Psychic Delivery Service.

Of course I returned his payment and sent him an invoice, to which he hasn't
paid nor even responded.

The killer here is the fee on the $25 I'd just received was about $1.15 (OK),
but the fee on the $10 he sent me was in the order of about 75 cents (not OK!).
So if I'd sent him an invoice for just the P&H I'd be up for extra fees! Yet
another reason to get shirty when people send payment before I've sent them an
invoice (which I now do reasonably quickly).

But why people would use Paypal if they can pay someone directly... I've got no
idea. Other than using a balance.

Natalie