From: Michael B
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Fwd: [MOPO] BONHAM'S DISASTER not a disaster for MovieArt

kirby---

kirby, my guess is that you attended the auction or had a dealer-friend look at the items you sought.

clearly, if you attend in person, you cannot get burnt.  people who bid absentee, like me, must rely on the descriptions.  the poster i returned was based on my absentee bid.  no one in the room thought much of it.  the description said A- .   wouldnt you think, that would be close to mint?

prior to my bid when i was providing credit info, i was told there was a no-return policy.  isnt it odd that for the issues i raised (not only the gross fading), i was given full credit including postage both ways?

when a poster is returned, do not overlook the disappointment factor of the excited winner.

so, kirby, thank you for your contribution to my thread that you have no complaints.  perhaps, its relevance will come to me soon.

michael

Begin forwarded message: