From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of David Lieberman
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:59 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] nikitas_best

it appears to be a hijacked ebay account. It is possible that the real nikita has no idea his account is being used. He could be the victim of a phishing scam where they got his screen name and password.

then again....he could be just quitting ebay and is deciding to rip everybody off for as much as he can before he goes.

he did use a few of my images....ebay is slow to respond though when I have told them about it in the past so I don't bother anymore.

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com
602 309 0500
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com