Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] EBAY AND EXCESSIVE SHIPPING CHARGES

Channing,
Their latest updates & detals for this policy are here:

Trust & Safety: Excessive Shipping Policy Update:

Excessive Shipping Charges Policy:

channinglylethomson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've gotten a phone call and an e-mail from EBAY today regarding their
new policy on excessive shipping charges (gross example would be $0.99
item with $50. shipping). These seem to be some sort of group
call/e-mail sent out by EBAY. I'm wondering if other EBAY dealers in
MOPO are hearing about this new policy.

Channing Thomson in SF