Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] eBay Buyers Will Be Next...

... "you'll [buyers'll] have something to squawk about" ... WE are already squawking!  And have no expectation that things'll get better on ebay - Craig

For the most part it's been a "buyers market" on Ebay for quite some time now, so I don't understand what the problem is as far as buyers are concerned.  All of my collector "Buyer" friends love Ebay since they get great vintage posters for less than what the current ones sell for.

Todd Feiertag/Poster City