Yes, you have the freedom to dissent, and certainly our new information age has provided you the instruments to vocalize and distribute those "dissensions" to a worldwide audience. A worldwide audience that unfortunately includes thousands of cold blooded, American hating (even those Americans who go out of their way to talk down their own country) terrorist thugs.  An audience of terrorist thugs who recognize and use our own media and technology against US(A).  It is my very lowly opinion that in a time of war, when we have citizens in uniform defending our way of life, including your right to dissent, we should put up a "united' front like the name of our country implies, if only for "appearances" sake. And "appearances" in this era of satellite transmissions and the internet means everyone, everywhere listens in our private discussions.

Dennis Michaels
"Traitors always dress in the language of Patriots, during the Act of Treason!"

From: Kirby McDaniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 3:04 PM
To: Video Den Collection
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MORE Re: [MOPO] Mel Gibson - huh?

I disagree with your use of the word "purported" here, as if Americans who disagreed with our "leadership" are
not authentic Americans. What is inauthentic is, in fact, our leadership. I don't think at this point people who
dissent are "monday morning quarterbacks." This implies that if you haven't volunteered to serve in Iraq, you are
somehow disqualified from having an opinion about the sorry state of things. This reply is made privately.

Kirby McDaniel