From: Toochis Morin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Great movie, Bad poster....Bad movie, Great poster
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:16:06 -0700

1) Black Narcissus

  I'm at work so I'll have to get the other titles later.
  Toochis

Mike Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Evening everyone,

Just curious as to what people's vote would be for....

1) Great movie, Bad poster

Two that immediately come to mind are The Godfather and The Shining.

2) Bad movie, Great poster

Once again, two that come to mind are Bullitt and Barbarella

Mike

Windows LiveĀ™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb