Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 1:40 AM
Subject: [MOPO] What to do?

I bought 11 TV scripts from an ebay seller today, named bravo_george
He listed the shipping charge as $7 for script, but he is now refusing to combine shipping and insisting that I pay him $91 for shipping them in one parcel.
and what makes this more infuriating---he is about three miles from me but is refusing to let me pick them up in person,
Do ebay rules about screwing people on shipping charges apply in this case?  And, if they do, how do I ask that they be enforced?
No, I did not ask him in advance because I could not have conceived of something so idiotic.
Walter Reuben

Walter Reuben, Inc.

500 North Harper Avenue

Los Angeles CA 90048 USA