I saw the movie a couple months ago and enjoyed it yet again, so yes Phil, like Andrew, I am interested in what Britons know about Witchfinder General and Price's antipathy, that we others do not.  Craig
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:13 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] wicker man

Phil

I`m into British horror, but I don`t know the score as to why Vincent Price wouldn`t talk about Witchfinder General, (an absolutely brilliant film and one of Price`s best performances with a fantastic but harrowing ending).

Please, do tell...

Regarding the remake of The Wicker Man.  Why oh why does Hollywood tamper with these classics?  Films like The Wicker Man and the original Psycho cannot be improved, so why attempt to do so?

I`m sure Nicolas Cage has enough scripts dropping through his letterbox, and enough money in the bank, so he doesn`t have to even entertain remaking this classic.

But then, what do I know?

Best

Andy Roberts