From: Andrew Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Sellers SHOULD send out Join MOPO flyers!
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 02:46:41 EDT

Hi Everyone

This is my first proper post to MOPO, after announcing the launch of my
movie poster website, yesterday.

As a seller, I think it is a great idea to put MOPO flyers into every
package I send to somebody.

Also, as a seller, I would be happy to pay the few Pound Sterling it would
cost to print these flyers.

I adhere to the old statement of, "If you don`t speculate, you don`t
accumulate."

So, JR, sign me up to this, if Scott decides to go with the  idea.

Best

Andy Roberts
_www.premierepostergallery.com_ (http://www.premierepostergallery.com)

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters