From: Scott Burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] MoPo Flyer
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:59:25 -0400

My apologies for not being involved in the discussion of a MoPo flyer. My
home PC is still unavailable due to my office remodeling project. This has
limited by ability to participate on MoPo and to update the filmfan.com web
site. The only flyer I currently have is on my home PC hard drive which is
not accessible right now.

As soon as I get back to normal I will address this issue.

Thanks for your patience.

Scott
MoPo List Owner

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters