No Susan ...
I was replying to Jeannie's e mail to Mopo.

You will always be my voodoo woman, I respect you!! you speak from your heart with no self serving motives, and you are a fellow paper restorer.

I think you Eugene really hurt a lot of people, not only did he rip a lot of people of, but he also made all of us ( LB ) look bad .. a dark suspicious cloud over all of us.

Sincerely,
Dario.

susan olson wrote:
Are you referring to me. I am VooDoo Woman, a name my good friend Greg Douglas called me 10 years ago, Dario when you say why she would come on here and lay this "Guilt Trip"
on us?
I just felt empathy for Frank Santos and really didn’t mean to critize anyone, however In empathizing with Frank
and his Lax 40 Days, I had to relive my own experienes with my "One Woman Show" and my struggle  with a health crises and a  2 year old grandchild who was dropped in my lap while doing chemo.
Sometimes it is hard to dissassociate.
I also know that when you are in that situation and are feeling weak and scared it is sometimes very hard to communicate or acknowledge the monster that is breathing down your neck!
This scenario has played out many times here,  as it did with the Lazarsons.

JR what ever you says holds no water for me, You have no credilbility  with me sir, Mr defender of Eugene Hughes, Joe
Deprenda and the Physcopath Amanda who you tried to get me moderated for after she posted my  private emails
and our private fight,
to Style-B list?
You are relentlessly negative and flip flop like a fucking hooked trout, and unfortunately ,
I have let you troll me.
I would love you to rejoin Style-B, so that I would have the pleasure of kicking you ass out  for the second time!
SUSAN