Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:29
Subject: Re: [MOPO] This does not go unanswered -- long out of necessity, I'm afraid

I don't blame you, J.R.  When reading your post and re-reading hers, it's clear you were not to blame.

Susan is the reason I left style-b.  Actually, I just stopped the emails like you're doing here.  She recently booted  me off.  I received two emails the same day, one right after the other.  The first said something about needing to post or renewing...I didn't bother reading, quite frankly.  When I realized who was behind it, I automatically deleted it. The other said I was booted off.  Quite a relief!

I couldn't care less.  Personally, I want nothing to do with her.  Scott suggested I simply delete or ignore her messages; which I shall do.

But truly,imo, Scott should have tossed her.  IMO, she's just seeking attention and I find that pathetic.

I don't think Susan has it in her to abide by the rules.  We should have a bet to see how long she can make it!

I'll bet she can't resist pounding me now.  I won't know though, because anything from her will never again make it to my eyes.

As my grandmother would have said, "Feh!"

Andrea