So true...mine would probably be (thanks to a great MOPO member) an aussie daybill for The Way Of All Flesh, a gorgeous Richardson Studio piece. I didn't even know it existed, until I was offered the poster, and now it's one of my favourite posters.

Vesna

From: Phil Edwards Cinema Arts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Best poster find.....
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:33:26 +1000

Sometimes the "best" poster find doesn't relate to dollar value at all. Finding a bargain (i.e. a valuable poster at a cheap price) has never compared - for me at least - finding something of rarity and interest, or a piece that has some sort of particular personal appeal. Sometimes the two go together. They don't always have to.
Phil