I have a laser disc from "Song of the South" that Jay picked lup Japan in
the late '80s.

We've got a HUGE collection of laser discs and three weeks ago we finally
got the software tools to start transferring the rare ones (not released
since then) onto DVDs with editing capabilities.

It's not a priority for this month but please put me on your calendar for a
nudge after Thanksgiving,

Cindy