that she needs to look into this anomaly with Ebay.  Anyone else ever
experience this kind of problem?
tia Michael, Cinecityposters

--- Begin Message ---
just more claptrap from ebay..
the only thing I will guarantee is that prices will continue to fall for 95% of all items sold and fees will continue to rise.. squeezing even further what has continually become a profit margin for sellers that has become so thin that the value of eBay to your total overall income will fade into nothingness.. if it hasn't already

need I mention that at MoviePosterBid.com there are NO LISTING FEES?? Just a thought