Zeev,

I use the imdb extensively and was shocked when I saw the change.  For me, at least for now it's more difficult to use and looks very cluttered.  Hey, I guess someone has to substantiate their job by making something that worked well, "all better and new" but unfortunately, that's not the case.

Best,

Todd

From: lobby card invasion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] (MOPO)NEW FORMAT SUCKS
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:33:42 -0500

Hi Everybody

As a frequent user of IMDb, which I find to be an indispensable tool, I find the change in their format extremely annoying, as well as being considerably inferior.

Again, we see the "eBay Syndrome" at work, that of tinkering with a website that works so well, only to produce a mediocre result and annoy its regular customers/users.

I would like to hear comments from other members.

Zeev