From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Douglas Ball
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 2:47 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] all talked out, here?

Michael,

I feel for ya!  This is why a lot of us sit back in the shadows.

I have been told by a reliable source that BESTINE is the produce to use. I was
only able to find it at an art supply store. I never did try it yet, but have
been told to put it on with a Q-tip, let it sit on the residue, then very
lightly scrap it off with a razor blade. When wet, it will change color or
whiten the area, but return to normal when it dries.

Might want to try it first on a cheap poster first to get the hang of it.

Good luck!
Doug