  From: JEFF POTOKAR
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 1:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] HAS SOMEBODY HACKED INTO THE MAIN EBAY SYSTEM

  i would also suggest changing your password that you log onto ebay with...

  On May 9, 2007, at 10:34 AM, Walter Reuben wrote:

    I click on www.ebay.com
    but I keep getting prompts asking for both my credit card information and
also my social security number not from ebay but from some entirely different
email address.
    This is scary, something is definitely wrong here.
    Walter
    Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com