GREAT 1-SHEETS OF THE '80s & '90s at CK MacLeod Collectibles

The latest additions to our store inventory consist of over 100 1-sheets
<http://ckmac.com/products_new.php> , including some of the best posters of
the '80s and '90s. Several of them already qualify as classics among
collectibles.

You're probably already familiar with the movie art of THE SILENCE OF THE
LAMBS, which was judged the best of the last 35 years at the 2006 Key Art
Awards. You can find further details on its notorious "skull orgy" imagery
in new listings for THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS Regular
<http://ckmac.com/product_info.php?products_id=6592>  and Hopkins Teaser
<http://ckmac.com/product_info.php?products_id=6591>  posters (previously
we've had the Foster Advance for sale). Aside from being a beautiful piece
of poster art, the Hopkins "red" is a memento of one of the great villains
of movie history. The regular is also beautiful, and belongs in any serious
poster collection.
We're glad to be adding a number of other top 1-sheets to our offering,
including the posters for several other Best Pictures, 20 sci-fis, and top
collector and cineaste titles like SEVEN, THE BIG LEBOWSKI, FULL METAL
JACKET, and FIGHT CLUB. Two of the most striking recent Disney posters are
also on this list - the award-winning (and gorgeous) BEAUTY & THE BEAST
Advance and the Mirror Mylar SNOW WHITE from 1993 (you could use the mirror
part to shave, if you shave).
All of these posters can be found, listed in alphabetical order by title, on
our new products pages <http://ckmac.com/products_new.php>  -  or (just in
case your e-mail program isn't registering the hyperlinks)
http://ckmac.com/products_new.php.
MOPO DISCOUNTS
Don't forget - MOPO users are still eligible for a 10% discount on a first
order in any amount - just use the code "MOPO10" on checkout, or refer to
this newsletter when inquring about a package deal.
Feel free to drop me a line <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  with questions or
suggestions.

Best,

Colin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]