From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 9:26 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

Well casting  is progressing for the remake of one of the grand-daddies  of
all science fiction films:

Keanu Reeves  has signed for the role of Klaatu  in the remake of DAY THE
EARTH STOOD STILL

........well,  he certainly has a lock on alien presence in Hollywood but I
see Ralph Fiennes as a more appropriate choice .......but why a remake seems
to be the overriding question here.

   "I am fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." - klatuu

freeman fisher
8601 west knoll drive #7
west hollywood, ca
90069