faster than anything.

I like to collect good times with good friends now. As Paul Simon once wrote: "Preserve your memories / They're all that's left you."

Kirby McDaniel

On Oct 4, 2007, at 12:30 AM, Doug Taylor wrote:

I have a small collection of art deco clocks…mostly marble, but one grandfather.

Douglas B. Taylor
Profile

From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Auras
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 6:25 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] OT: Question for poster dealers in the group....and one for everyone.....

Hi Folks,

This something I was wondering within the group of dealers here:

1. Do any of you sell/deal in anything other than movie related items? (I myself am a multi-collector since age 5 and deal in comic books, US Stamps, books dealing with humor such as newspaper cartoons, comic strips, editorial cartoons. Also sports cards, non- sports cards and a small amount of vintage toys.

2. Does anyone on the list collect anything other than movie related items? (I don't need to make a list because I collect the same type items I sell - see list above... :-) I know someone on the list once mentioned collecting Esso statues and that is something I would like to start doing too once I have enough space to display them.

My thanks to anyone who shares.......

            Rick
www.ilovefilms.com