*WE CURRENTLY HAVE TWO GREAT AUCTIONS (one of 555 lobby card lots containing
between 5 and 17 cards per lot for a total of 3,826 cards in all, and the
other of 528 lobby card lots of 3s and 4s containing 1,800 cards in all)
CLOSING ON OCTOBER 23rd AND OCTOBER 25th!*

*A SPECIAL NOTICE ABOUT THE LOTS OF LOBBY CARDS WE ARE SELLING THIS WEEK ON
EBAY ON BOTH TUESDAY AND THURSDAY:*
    Around a month ago we sold a large collection of lobby cards, including
many in excellent unrestored condition, both complete sets, and single
cards. We *THOUGHT* that we would not be selling lobby cards again for a
couple of months (at least), but then we were contacted by a collector with
an excellent collection of lobby cards, ranging from title cards and single
scene cards, up to complete sets of eight or more. We felt this collection
was significant enough that we should offer it immediately! On Tuesday,
October 16, we listed all of the complete sets of lobby cards, plus the
incomplete sets of 5, 6, or 7 cards. On Thursday, October 18, we isted all
of the incomplete sets of three or four lobby cards (we will list all of the
title cards, single scene cards, and incomplete sets of two cards in a
couple of months from now).
    This really is a remarkable assortment of cards, covering all years,
genres, and stars. Many of the cards (especially those of the last 40 years)
are in wonderful condition (and some of the older ones are in excellent
condition as well). With 3,826 cards in all 555 lots on Tuesday and 1,800
cards in 528 lots on Thursday, this is a great opportunity for *ANY* lobby
card collector (or dealer) to add to what they currently own! Note that that
we gave a grade of "very good or better" to an amazing *68%* of the total
lots. This does not mean that we have lessened our grading standards, but
rather it is a tribute how high quality this collection is!

*On October 16th, we added an amazing offering of 555 lobby card lots
(containing between 5 and 17 cards per lot for a total of 3,826 cards in
all) and they close on Tuesday, October 23rd!*  Read more about these below,
or go see them right now (with large thumbnails and links to these on eBay
for easy bidding) in our *Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>
*!*
**What are some of the best items in this current Tuesday auction?*
    *Complete sets of eight:* Goldfinger, Misfits, Corpse Grinders, Mister
Roberts, Mary Poppins (set of 9), Roadblock, Pillow Talk, Racket, Porgy &
Bess, His Private Secretary (rare 1933 John Wayne), While the City Sleeps,
High Noon (R56), Barkley's of Broadway, Manchurian Candidate, and much, *
MUCH* more!
    *Incomplete sets of five to seven:* Rio Bravo, Susannah of the Mounties
and Little Princess (both Shirley Temple films), Monolith Monsters, Susan
and God, Horse Soldiers, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon, Let's Make Love (Marilyn
Monroe), Deadly Mantis, Invisible Woman, Mogambo, River of No Return, Sons
of Katie Elder, Night of the Hunter, Charade, and much, *MUCH* more!

*On October 18th, we added 528 lobby card lots of 3s and 4s (1,800 cards in
all!) and they close on Thursday, October 25th!*  Read more about these
below, or go see them right now (with large thumbnails and links to these on
eBay for easy bidding) in our *Thursday Auction
Gallery*<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>
!*
**What are some of the best items in this current Thursday auction?
She Wore a Yellow Ribbon, My Darling Clementine, Affair in Trinidad, Bells
of San Angelo, Home in Oklahoma, and Roll on Texas Moon (all three are Roy
Rogers), Double Dynamite (Groucho Marx), To Kill a Mockingbird, *and much, *
MUCH* more!

I could easily go on listing dozens more titles from either auction, but you
really need to check these out for yourself! There really are *LOTS* of
great lobby cards in both of these auctions, and it is fun to look at them
all over, even if you are only "window shopping"!

*CONSIDERING THAT WE RECENTLY TOOK A COUPLE OF WEEKS OFF, AND CONSIDERING
THAT THEREFORE FEWER THAN NORMAL PEOPLE MAY BE SEEING THESE AUCTIONS (as of
now), THERE IS EVERY CHANCE THERE WILL BE MORE EXCELLENT BUYS THIS WEEK THAN
NORMAL (as of this writing, LOTS of "better" items in both auctions are
still at just 99 cents!).  And given that we are selling over 5,600 lobby
cards in just two days' time, how can there not be lots of real "deals", and
maybe some absolute "steals"?  I would think every dealer (especially those
who run their own 99 cent/no reserve auctions!) and collector who has the
slightest interest in lobby cards will be all over these two auctions like a
cheap suit!*

*REMEMBER THAT, IN BOTH OF OUR WEEKLY AUCTIONS (unlike some other sellers of
vintage movie paper), EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR ITEMS TRULY START AT 99 CENTS
WITH NO RESERVE ON ANY ITEM! AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT 99 CENTS, PLUS $9
BUYERS PREMIUM, PLUS AN OFTEN "MIS-CALCULATED" SHIPPING!*  In
*OUR*auctions, you can purchase up to
*FIFTEEN* 99 cent items and your total cost is $14.85, plus a very
reasonable $7 U.S. shipping charge *for a total U.S. cost for those 15 items
of just under $22 for ALL fifteen items!*

Remember that *YOU* can't get the great deals that happen week after week in
our auctions if you aren't bidding! *AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!* If you
place a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are
sure to be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if
you place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a
little of your time, and no more.

*Do you know about **our Tuesday and Thursday **Auction Galleries?*  One of
the worst kept "secrets" in the movie poster hobby is that it is *FAR *easier
to look at our items through our *Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>(
http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php) *and our* Thursday
Auction Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php> (
http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php)*.  When you look
at our items on eBay, you do not see an image of the item until you open the
auction, which is very time consuming (we don't use their "gallery" image,
both because it is absurdly overpriced and because the gallery image is too
tiny to see any details).  So instead, we have our own *Tuesday Auction
Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php> *and
our* Thursday
Auction Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>*,
both of which have much larger images of each item, so that you can
determine if an item interests you *BEFORE *you click on it, thus making
your surfing time far more productive.  *PLUS *these galleries are
searchable by star, director, genre, year, or anything you want to search
for! Once you discover our galleries we would be amazed if you go back to
looking at our items directly on eBay.
     The prices in our galleries* *update every 5 minutes, so the price
under each item can only be up to 5 minutes old. Generally, this is no big
deal, *EXCEPT *if you are looking at items as they are closing, then we
recommend you bid on the actual eBay page (which is easily accessed from our
gallery pages).
     But because so many of our bidders now use our gallery, on rare
occasions it has overwhelmed our server, and some of our bidders have not
been able to access it, especially right when the auctions are closing.
Worse yet, an outage in our server means that you can't see the images on
our eBay auctions, because our large and super-sized images are housed on
the same server as our *Tuesday Auction
Gallery*<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>.
*SO WE HAVE ALSO CREATED BACKUP "MIRROR"
VERSIONS<http://www.emovieposter.info/>OF OUR CURRENT AUCTION IMAGE
GALLERIES.
*  They are located at *http://www.emovieposter.info *and are available if
our main gallery is down, so the only time you want to use it is whenever
you *CAN'T* access our regular *Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>
*and our* Thursday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>
*, *OR* when you can't view some or all of the images on our auctions (even
if you can't see them on eBay, you will be able to see them in our backup
galleries).  You will likely either never need it, or only use it once, but
if you are a regular bidder in our auctions, it will be invaluable to you
the day you *DO* need it, for you will be able to see all of our large
images, and use this "mirror" version of our Current Auction Image Gallery,
even though the main version is unavailable.  *PLEASE ADD
http://www.emovieposter.info TO YOUR FAVORITES/BOOKMARKS.*

*We have lots of great auctions coming up!*
    On *Tuesday October 23rd and Thursday October 25th*, we will add
approximately 1,800 horror/sci-fi items of all sizes and from all years to
eBay in our 8th annual Halloween auction!

Good luck on whatever you may bid on  in either of our current sets of lobby
card auctions ending on *October 23rd or October 25th*!

*If you want to be sure to keep up with everything we are currently
auctioning, you should consider joining our great weekly e-mail club (over
1,890 members!).  *This club will keep you informed about everything we are
selling through just *ONE *e-mail a week, and many weeks we make great bonus
offers to club members who buy multiple items from us on eBay! So if there
is *ANY* chance at all that you might end up buying a number of items from
us on eBay in future weeks, then you have a *LOT* of incentive to join the
club (if you are not already a member) because we will keep on giving away
excellent prizes to those members of the club who buy multiple items. Note
that we have recently revamped and greatly improved this club! It no longer
is a very long e-mail (it is now just a very brief e-mail, with a link to
the message on our site), and we now run fun weekly polls, which a couple of
hundred participate in each week, with great prizes for randomly selected
members!
    *Why not join the club today* (if you are not already a member)? You'll
at most receive *ONE* e-mail a week, and your e-mail address is
*NEVER*given out to anyone, and you have a great chance to win great
prizes, and
you can quit anytime! Just go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php and fill out the super
simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for the great club
bonuses!

 *B**e sure to check out our 555 TUESDAY ITEMS on eBay **(on our "
emovieposter.com" account) **sometime BEFORE they end Tuesday, October 23rd,
beginning around 7 PM CST and also be sure to check out our 528 THURSDAY
ITEMS on eBay **(on our "movieposter" account) **sometime BEFORE they end
Thursday October 25th, beginning around 7 PM CST *(either by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php for our Tuesday
items or by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php for our Thursday
items, or by using the link from our *HOME* page,
http://www.emovieposter.com or by finding us by our eBay user ID,
emovieposter.com). We feel certain that if you purchase even one of them and
then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge only the
actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and
well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction
houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the
misleading images that obscure defects, and the outrageous shipping! *Good
luck on whatever you may bid on.*

Bruce Hershenson
eMoviePoster.com
P.O. Box 874