Hi, Everybody,

  I have about 40 Auctions closing SUNDAY, not only including an  original
double-sided ROLLED 1993 US One Sheet on NIGHTMARE BEFORE  CHRISTMAS, an
original ROLLED 1956 US 30x40 on THE EDDY DUCHIN STORY (By Far,  the BEST &
RAREST
Style on this title) plus MANY BARGAINS where not only you  get the ONE SHEET
on
a Classic Title, but the LOBBY SET as well!! Please scroll  down and take a
look at partial list:  Thanks to all, Rick
  _http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrixposterzQQhtZ-1_
(http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrixposterzQQhtZ-1)
NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS Orig ROLLED Double-Sided US One Sheet NEAR MINT
ONLY $49.99!
THE EDDY DUCHIN STORY (Kim Novak, Tyrone Power,1956) Orig ROLLED 30x40
RAREST SIZE

           and BEST STYLE on TITLE!! ONLY $79.99!!!
MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN 2 Orig 1974 One Sheets---BOTH FOR $24.99!!!
DR ZHIVAGO  1972 Poster and 7 US Lobby Cards ALL FOR $24.99!!
POPEYE (Rob't Altman, Robin Williams, 1980) Orig US One Sheet AND Orig US
LCset BOTH FOR $24.99!
BRUBAKER (Robert Redford Prison Drama,1980) Orig US One Sheet AND Orig US
LCSet BOTH 4 $24.99!!
THE GIRL NEXT DOOR (June Haver) & THE I DON'T CARE GIRL (Mitzi  Gaynor)
                                               2 Original CLASSIC MUSICAL US
One Sheets---BOTH FOR $24.99!!!
PENNIES FROM HEAVEN (Steve Martin Musical, 1981) Orig US 1/2 Sheet (BOB  PEAK
ART NM)
                                                        PLUS 7 Original MINT
US Lobby Cards   ALL FOR $24.99!!!
THE MAIN EVENT (Barbra Streisand,Boxing) Orig Poster & 7 Orig US Lobby  Cards
NM!! ONLY $24.99!!
THE V.I.P,'s (Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, 1963) Orig US One Sheet  PLUS
Orig US Insert

    GORGEOUS!!  BOTH FOR $24.99!!
JOURNEY TO THE FAR SIDE OF THE SUN Orig 1969 Poster PLUS 5 Orig US Lobby
Cards ONLY $24.99!!
THE ENFORCER (Clint Eastwood, 1976) Orig 47x63 French INCREDIBLE MASCII
ART!! NEAR MINT!!
                                                                       MUCH
BETTER THAN US!! ONLY $24.99!!!
ZORRO Orig 1971 47x63 French MAGNIFICENT ZORRO PORTRAIT!!! RARE!! ONLY
$24.99!! LOOK!!
POLTERGEIST Orig ROLLED 1982 US One Sheet MINT!!! ONLY $19.99!!!
ANIMAL HOUSE  2 Original 1979 US Lobby Cards MINT!! HILARIOUS SCENES!!  BOTH
FOR $19.99!!
    And these are LESS THAN HALF of my auctions closing  SUNDAY!!!!
                Thanks for looking!  Rick