Ron

A correction on your correction:
1) I never claimed to run the first movie poster auction. I didn't even run
the first movie poster auction at a major auction house. I did, as I have
always clearly stated, run the first all-movie poster auction at a major
auction house. I also ran the first million dollar all-movie poster auction.

Of course, over the years since, those records have been shattered many
times, and now those points are solely of historical interest. I have also
sold 29 million dollars of vintage movie paper (actual verified sales) and I
feel that is certainly a record, but do doubt that too will be shattered in
time (so it is just a matter of time before my name completely vanished from
the movie poster "record book").

These days I pass my time selling mostly inexpensive movie posters, to many
hundreds of poster collectors each week. I no longer often sell very
expensive posters, but there are quite a few auction houses and dealers
(with yourself among the very top echelon) who do on a regular basis, and I
am sure I am not missed at all.

I have provided many hundreds of collectors and dealers who have LOTS of
unwanted items a way for them to effortlessly dispose of them, while
receiving more than any dealer would offer them for those items, and at the
same time, I provide many thousands of collectors a way to affordably
participate in this hobby on a weekly basis.

I truly don't miss selling those mega-expensive posters at all, and I am
glad to see that there are so many of you who do so so well that I am not
missed at all in that arena!

Bruce