I agree with Dario that, all things being equal, a censor stamp does not have a
major impact on a poster's value. That said, it does have some impact, but it
depends on where the stamp is, how obvious and intrusive it is.

I've had posters with the stamp on a dark blue background well away from the
main image and it was practically unnoticeable. On the other hand, I've had
them with the stamp on a character's face, which is impossible to ignore and
pretty much unacceptable except on a rare piece.

Overall, I'd say a non-intrusive stamp does affect the grading, but not usually
more than half a grade if two posters are in identical condition in all other
respects. In other words, a poster that is otherwise Near Mint becomes Very
Fine if it has a stamp. Obviously this impacts the dollar value, but by how
much depends on the rarity and desirability of the poster.

I realize that some collectors find stamps unacceptable no matter where they
are on the poster, but there are also many who don't mind them so long as
they're not distracting.

That's my take anyway.

Dave
Posteropolis