Back in the early 1990's I acquired a large collection
of posters from the provence of Quebec. The vast
majority of these posters had the infamous Canadian
Censor Stamps on them. After some experimenting, I
mastered the art of chemically removing them without
damaging the poster.

If anyone says that painting over them is the only way
to remove them, they are seriously mistaken. I've
literally done hundreds of posters over the years.

Ron Moore
Cinema Icons

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.